Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC welcomes newcomers to Canada residing in the greater Mississauga and Oakville area!
If you have a valid Temporary Work Permit, or a Permanent Residence Card with an arrival date of 2014, 2015, or 2016 you are eligible for a $1000 Welcome To Canada Bonus on our new GM vehicles.
From now until January 3rd 2017, eligible individuals can receive this bonus on every 2016 and 2017 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicles, with the exception of the following specific models and trims:
- Chevrolet Colorado 2SA
- Chevrolet Malibu 1VL
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- GMC Canyon 2SA
Other trims for the Colorado, Malibu, Camaro and Canyon are eligible to get the bonus. You can view our new inventory here.
To obtain this bonus, you must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and register the vehicle in your name. However, your spouse can also be included on the title or be the co-signer for any financing or leasing documentation.
The Welcome to Canada Bonus can be used only once per eligible person and can be combined with some other incentives and programs – contact us for further details if you have any questions.
All Individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit.
Permanent Resident Card:
- Permanent Residents are defined by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- The Permanent Resident Card, often referred to as a PR Card, is issued by CIC and is the official proof that the individual is a permanent resident of Canada. This is a wallet sized plastic card that shows they can enter and stay in Canada until the card’s expiry date. Most cards are valid for five years.
- The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Cards must state calendar years 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016 to be eligible for this incentive.
Temporary Foreign Workers:
- Temporary Foreign Workers are those who enter Canada to work and have obtained a temporary work permit from CIC
- In order to qualify for this incentive the temporary work permit must be valid at time of purchase
- Lending institutions may have their own requirements eg. term of contract less than term of temporary work permit