Get Your Car Serviced By Our Certified GM Technicians
Bring Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, or GMC vehicle in for routine maintenance and repair at our Applewood Service Center to keep your ride in good condition. Our certified technicians have hands on experience with all GM vehicles and are ready to serve customers in Mississauga, Toronto, Brampton, and Oakville.
Why our Service Centre stands out:
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment that quickly scans your vehicle and instantly pinpoints any areas of concern
- A courtesy shuttle bus that will drive you to work when you drop off your car and bring you back when you want to pick it up
- Service staff who know the recommended maintenance schedules for your GM vehicles
- Certified GM car parts specifically designed for your vehicle
- Warranty-approved repair services
- Tips and recommendations suited to your environment and personal driving habits
- 30 service bays to help lower wait times
- A comfortable and cozy customer lounge with unlimited hot and cold beverages and complimentary breakfast or lunch while you wait
- Discounts for loyal customers
- Professional detailing and cleaning services to make your car as clean as new
If you have any questions or concerns about our services, making an appointment, warranties, or routine maintenance schedule, call our friendly Service Technicians today…
When am I due for maintenance?
Your owner’s manual has a detailed list describing when all standard maintenance should be performed. If you do not have the owner’s manual, you can contact one of our service staff to find out when your vehicle is next due for maintenance.
Is a repair covered under warranty?
Having your GM vehicle serviced at a GM Certified Service Center will protect your vehicle warranty. If you’re not sure whether any repair, maintenance, or parts replacement service is covered by your warranty, call us and our Service Team will answer all of your questions and concerns.
What is included in a Certified Service Multi-Point Inspection?
It takes us approximately one hour to perform this inspection for $59.95 plus tax. Here’s a more full list of what our Multi-Point Inspection involves:
- Tire Rotation
- Brake Inspection
- Inspect axles & drive-line
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect steering & suspension
- Complete vehicle weatherstrip lubrication
- Spare tire check (pressure & tightness)
- Wiper blade check (movement)
- Inspect restraint system (seat belts, air bag coverings)
- Cooling system inspection
- Complete body lubrication
- Key lock cylinder service
- Road test
How do I check my oil life?
More than 20 million vehicles worldwide are now equipped with the GM Oil Life System, an electronically calibrated algorithm that lets you know when it’s time to bring your vehicle in for an oil change. Simply reset the reading each time you come in for an oil change and then a warning light on your dash will come on when it’s time for your next visit.
How much does an oil change cost?
Our Certified Service oil changes start at just $69.95 for most vehicles. Depending on the engine oil requirement of your vehicle or a customer specific request for synthetic oil these oil specialty oil changes can range in price from $69.95 to $199.95.
How often should I get an oil change?
The rule of thumb is to change your oil around every 6 months or 20% oil life, whichever comes first. Consult your owner’s manual to see what it recommends for your vehicle, or to see when you were last in for an oil change, and calculate when your next appointment will be from there.
I can’t pick up my car before service closes. Can I still pick up the car after hours?
You sure can! So long as prior arrangements have been made with your service advisor, after-hours vehicle pick ups can be conducted during the regular operating hours at our new vehicle showroom with our receptionist.